Come join Transitional Living Centers, Inc. in supporting individuals with intellectual disabilities in living their best life possible. Our team is making a difference every day in the lives of the individuals we serve. Training provided for all positions.
- QIDPs are an active member of each individual’s “Team” and take an active and leadership role to communicate pertinent habilitation information effectively with staff, clients, vendors, and guardians/families
- Coordinate internal services between departments, as well as coordinate outside ancillary services
- Perform Comprehensive Functional Assessments, Developmental Disabilities Profile, as well as other types of assessments
- Develop, write, revise, and implement Person Centered Plans for each individual
- Familiarity with a variety of adaptive equipment, behavior intervention, trauma informed therapy, and related DODD/CMS regulations appreciated
- Applicants must have at least 1 year experience working with people with disabilities.
- 1 year providing behavior intervention support preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (per regulation)
- 40 Hours per week – remote and in-person
- Full time
Benefits & Compensation:
- Starting Salary dependent on experience and education level
- Great benefit packages including dental, medical, life, and vision insurance for employees working a minimum of 30 hours a week
- Free telephone/video medical appointments for staff and family through TeleDoc