Join our team at Transitional Living Centers!
We assist individuals with disabilities to live their best lives. At TLC you will have the opportunity to work with individuals with a wide range of ages, abilities, and interests. We are looking for amazing staff members who will help our individuals truly become a part of the community in Medina County by developing meaningful relationships and experiences.
We are looking for innovative staff who want to express creativity through their work, act as advocates for all individuals with intellectual disabilities, and help our individuals create their best life. If you seek rewarding work, come join Transitional Living Centers, Inc. in supporting individuals with intellectual disabilities in living their best life possible. Our team is making a difference every day in the lives of the individuals we serve.
– Develop/Modify each individual’s ISP (Individual Service Plan) in accordance withe CMS and DODD regulations
– Collect/Analyse data in accordnace with the ISP
– Coordinate annual meetings for each individual
– Assist and take part in developing training for direct support staff and nurses in accordance with each individual’s ISP (communication techniques, behavioral intervention, etc.)
– Coordinate Services for each individual with outside vendors (transportation, day programming, school, etc.)
– Per CMS requirements, individual must have a Bachelor’s Degree in a human services field (incl but not limited to: sociology, special education, rehabilitation counseling, psychology, etc.),
– 1 yr of experience working with people with intellectual disabilities (paid or volunteer)
– Reliable transportation also required as our homes are spread out
– Full-Time position (40hrs/week), typically M-F (occasional evenings and weekends per individuals’ needs)
– Hybrid – Remote
Benefits & Compensation:
– Starting Salary – $41,600/yr
– Great benefit packages including:
– Vision insurance for employees working a minimum of 30 hours a week
– Free telephone/video medical appointments for staff and family through TeleDoc
– Free Gym Membership
Transitional Living Centers, Inc. has been recognized by the American Health Care Association for excellence in care, earning a Bronze and Silver award in Quality. Until recently, TLC was the only company in the field of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities to have received such high accolades. We attribute our ability to provide award winning care to our direct care staff and our continuous training of industry specific best practice methods. Much of the continuous training staff receives is developed and presented in house by our Staff Development team. Additionally, TLC uses the Ohio Alliance for Direct Support Professional’s (OADSP) curriculum for part of our new hire training.
**Address listed is Main Office Location…Homes are in Brunswick and Valley City, Ohio.