Come join Transitional Living Centers, Inc. in supporting individuals with intellectual disabilities in living their best life possible. Our team is making a difference every day in the lives of the individuals we serve. Training provided for all positions.
- Nurses assist with medication administration and assessment of client’s health
- Communicate with physicians and ancillary services
- Act as shift supervisors when a House Manager isn’t present.
- Nurses also provide daily support to individuals with disabilities, in the individual’s home and community, with activities like personal hygiene, and meal preparation.
- Open positions for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts, 12 hr shifts available
- Full time, part time, PRN, and flexible shifts available
Benefits & Compensation:
- Starting wage $22.95/hr -> $23.40 after 90 days
- Great benefit packages including: Medical, Dental, Life, and Vision insurance for employees working a minimum of 30 hours a week, free gym membership
- Free telephone/video medical appointments for staff and family through TeleDoc